BUT... Here's a new one I made last night for dinner that was so easy and turned out pretty, darn good!
Amount per serving:
1/2 butternut squash
Red bell pepper
Half red onion
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cayenne
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1. Use 1 half of the Butternut Squash and chop into 1 inch pieces. Place in a large saute pan with chicken broth and turn on medium to high heat.
2. Season the squash with chili powder, cayenne, pepper, salt, and a dash of cinnamon.
3. While the squash is bowling, chop the red onion, jalapeno, and red pepper. Add this mixture to the saute pan, once the broth has evaporated with the squash.
4. Spray the squash and pepper mix with a little EVOO, and saute the mixture until the butternut squash is browned and peppers and onions are soft.
5. Meanwhile, slice the 3 sausage links into bite size pieces and saute in a separate pan until they are browned and cooked through on both sides.
6. Serve hot and splash some hot sauce over top for an extra kick. I like to use Cholula!