I know chicken can get a little boring after having it in so many recipes. When we try to eat healthy, I noticed people always tend to go straight to "chicken and veggies" for their healthy diets. Well, without eating the same boring chicken recipe all the time, here is another "chicken and veggies" meal that won't bore your taste buds.....
1. Mix Greek yogurt and shredded cheddar with sriracha chili sauce in a small bowl.
2. Grease a pan with non-stick spray.
3. Lay the chicken breasts out as flat as possible (pound them into submission if you must).
4. Put the Greek yogurt/sriracha/cheese mixture on top of each of the chicken breasts. (Just enough to fit inside the chicken when folded over.)
5. Fold over the chicken breasts so they are folded in halves and use a toothpick to hold them in place. I put Fajita spices and cayenne pepper on mine, you can put whatever spice you like.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
** For your side, add any mixed veggies you like. We sauteed brussels sprouts, asparagus, and onions!