1 tsp EVOO
1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
1⁄2 tsp dried thyme, or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
1⁄2 tsp salt, divided
4 (4-6 ounce) boneless chicken breast
1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1⁄4 tsp black pepper
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, add onion and saute 5 minutes.
2. Sprinkle thyme and 1/4 tsp salt over chicken.
3. Add chicken to pan; saute 6 minutes on each side.
4. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
5. Reduce heat to medium, add 1/4 tsp salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper to pan, stirring until preserves melt.
To Serve, spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately. OR Return chicken to pan and coat chicken evenly, serve immediately. Serve with your favorite greens for a salad or it pairs nicely with sauteed brussels sprouts (my fave)!!